June 08, 2007

You're Tagged!

Alright, alright you have tagged me, Mardhiah12 :D

1. Name someone who made you smile today?
My kids and my hubby.

2. What were you doing at 1:55 this morning?
Tidur dengan lenanya selepas makan ubat selsema.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Bertafakur :D

4. What is something that happened to you in 1990?
Dapat kerja, busy travelling here and there, meet my future husband!


5. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Pak Lah is getting married?! Alhamdulillah, what a surprise!

6. How many different things did you drink today?
Plain water and Cenkudu Tea.

7. What color is your hairbrush?
Purple.

8. What was the last thing you bought?
Nasi Lemuni for breakfast.

9. Who was the last person you kissed?
My hubby. It’s my daily routine, actually.

Setiap pagi, sebelum keluar dari kereta, saya akan ucapkan “mekasih”, salam dan cium tangan hubby, then kiss him on his cheek and said to him “I Love You, Papa”. Bagi salam & bye before I closed the door.

10. What color is your front door?
Wooden door with pinky color.

11. Where do you keep your change?
In my purse.

12. What's the weather like today?
A bright, sunny day.

13. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Strawberry Peppermint.

14. What is something you are excited about?
When I could fulfill my spiritual needs, balik kampung, living happily ever after with my hubby and kids, insya-Allah.

15. When was the last rainbow you saw?
Is it matter?

16. What size shoe do you wear?
Size 35

17. Are you random?
Biarlah Rahsia… [Boleh ke tulis camni? :D]

18. Do you want to cut your hair?
Definitely. I always get my hair cut every once in a blue moon :P


19. Do you talk a lot?
Yes and No. Ikut keperluan semasa...

20.Does your screen name have an "x" in it?
Do I have to?

21. Do you know anyone named Steven?
I do know someone by the name Steve Austin :D [The 6 Million Dollar Man actor]

22. Are you ticklish?
Am I?

23. Are you typically a jealous person?
Do you think so?

24. Name someone whose name starts with the letter "I"?
Ibu.

25. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "M"?
My hubby, my father and my son.

26. Who's the 1st person on your received calls list?
My husband.

27. What did the last text message you received say?
"Jom balik. Adeyyyy paneeeh!”

28. Do you chew on your straws?
Ohhh tentu tidak. Tapi ada kisah yang lucu di sebalik "straw".

Pada tahun 2000 dulu, masa tu saya masih lagi solo. Tengah saya dok lepak minum dgn salah seorang bestfriend saya, tetiba seorang lelaki yg tak dikenali join our table dan terus memesan minuman.

Yang merimaskan saya, that guy tak lepas2 merenung saya. Dia khayal kot hinggakan dia tak sedar mata dia dah tercucuk straw minuman sendiri!

Rimas & takut sungguh… Cepat2 saya ajak kawan saya tu beredar dari tempat tu, meninggalkan that guy terpinga-pinga!

29. Do you have curly hair?
No.

30. What is the next concert you're going to?
Rumah saya selalu jek ada konsert. Performed by the 2 famous singers of mine, singing the song “Ada Labah2”, “Twinkle2 Little Star”, “Anak Nabi Kita”, “Bangun Pagi, gosok gigi” and many2 more…

31. Whats your favorite color(s)?
Blue, beige, cream, peach, pink, maroon, plum and pastel shades.

32. What is something you say a lot today?
Takpe asalkan bahagia…

33. What is the last thing you ate?
Kacang tanah.

34. Have you seen the movie "Donnie Darko"?
Whatttt???

35. Do you have work tomorrow?
Tiap2 hari ada kerja. Bukan ke kerja itu suatu ibadah gak?

36. Is marriage in your future?
Really2 not available already, my dear :D

37. When was the last time you said "I love you."?
This morning when I kiss him on his cheek :P

38. What should you be doing right now?
Guess what???

39. Do you have a nickname?
Indeed…

40. Are you a heavy sleeper?
Sometimes Yes and Sometimes No.

41. When was the last time you used a skateboard?
Never ever.

42. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks?
None.

43. Did you cry today?
Nope.

44. Do you like someone right now?
My husband, my kids, my family.

45. Are you currently playing any sports?
Kejar anak naik turun tangga bleh masuk kategori "sports" ke? :P

46. Last time you listened to music?
Just now…

47. Last time you watched tv?
Last Sunday.

48. Do you miss someone right now?
Always.

49. What are you doing at this very moment?
Doing this “tagged” things…

50. Who is the last person you talked on the phone with?
My husband.

51. Are any of your friends going to fill this out?
Anyone? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nukilan Sofiee
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Shout Box

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x